1966 Seagrave Fire Engine


%%wppa%% %%slide=247%% %%size=auto%%

Seagrave was founded in Detroit, Michigan in 1881 by Fredric Seagrave and moved to Columbus, Ohio in 1891. Seagrave was acquired by the FWD Corporation in 1963 and moved their corporate headquarters to Clintonville, Wisconsin.

Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC is an American manufacturer of fire apparatus that specializes in pumper and rescue units, as well as aerial towers. In addition to manufacturing new equipment, they refurbish, repair and upgrade older Seagrave apparatus, including National Fire Protection Association updates to equipment. They are a major supplier to the New York City Fire Department and the Los Angeles Fire Department.