- Mileage shown 6995.9
- Engine: 440 cc
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Chain drive
This 1981 Kawasaki KZ440 was originally purchased in England and later imported to the US. This is why it says “Z440” on the side covers and why it has some differences from US models.
- The original tool kit and owner’s manual are still with the motorcycle.
- The engine runs great and transmission shifts well through all 6 gears and clutch operates properly.
- Seat cover has no rips or splits.
- The chrome is all in good condition as are the alloy wheels. The only damage is a scrape on the front fender.
- Front and rear tires are both NEW and still have the rubber nubs on them.
- The lights and horn work.
- The front brake pads still have life left.
This motorcycle starts easy, rides nice and looks good.