Lot 966- 1912 International High Wheeler NO RESERVE


966(3).jpg
966(4).jpg
966(5).jpg
966(6).jpg
966(7).jpg
966(1).jpg
966(2).jpg
966(3).jpg
966(4).jpg
966(5).jpg
966(6).jpg
966(7).jpg
966(1).jpg
966(2).jpg
966(3).jpg
966(4).jpg
966(5).jpg

1912 International Harvester Auto-Wagon High wheeler

The Auto-wagon (truck) was produced from 1907 to 1917. 1912 was the first year that an IHC emblem was used.

2-cylinder, air cooled, 14 horse power, chain drive.

Located in Tacoma, WA.