This 1970 Porsche 914-6 is in Light Ivory with Black. A very early production 914/6. This car was originally produced for the European market. This 914 has been in California for the last 34 years. Service file goes back to 1980. Paint is in as new condition. Interior is very clean.
– New carpet and restored dash.
– New door and top weatherstripping.
– New brake master cylinder.
– New rotors and pads.
– Rebuilt calipers.
– New paint and windshield with new moulding.
– Rechromed bumpers.
– Refurbished Fuchs with new Yokohama Tires.
Recent service work completed in October 2014 includes:
– Remove engine and transaxle assembly and re-seal.
– Oil and filter service.
– New 911 fuel injection pump drive seal.
– New Alternator drive belt.
– Remove axle shafts and disassemble, clean joints and replace boots, clamps and grease. 914/6 CV Boot kit.
– Remove valve covers and install rocker arm shaft seals, adjust valves and replace valve cover gaskets. Replace rocker shaft O-rings.
– Remove clutch assembly and flywheel. New Flywheel, Clutch disc and pressure plate. Replace RMS (rear main seal.) New Porsche rear crank shaft main seal.
– Corner balance suspension and set alignment.
– New back up light switch.
– New transaxle drive flange seals. Install SWEPCO 201 fluid.
– New Spark plugs 911 2.4 Bosch.
– Brake flush install High Temp/performance fluid.
– Replace Horns w/ customer suplied horns. (Originals included.)
– Synchronize Carburetors.
– Adjust shift linkage and install new bushings.
– Remove old engine pad and install new Aluminum backed sound padding.
A very clean and well maintained example.
The owner’s manual, tool kit, full spare, COA and extensive servcie file will be presented to the new owner.