This Cobra was built by Gordon Chance, Shelby Tuner, Mechanic and crew chief from 1965-1967. Gordon and his racing team built this Cobra to honor the memory of Carrol Shelby. Gordon kept this Cobra in his private collection until his family decided to sell due to his medical condition.
- 2,00 miles
- 5-speed Manual Transmission. Quick time Scatter shield
- WILWOOD Brake System Including WILWOOD Master Cylinders
- Flip Top style Radiator exhaust duct
- Exhaust system extends to rear but can be opened up at side pipes
- Comes with display poster: This poster presented Gordon Chance’s mentor, Max Kelly, crew chief for the winning 1966 Ford GT at Le Mans
- Also comes with display book: Copy of Gordon Chance’s Book, Race Man Jim Travers and Traco Dynasty, signed by the original Shelby team members.
- Titles as a 1965 427 Cobra Replica “it is one out of one and built with the same hands that built the real $2,000,000 Cobra so this one is as close as one gets to the real Cobra, but not $2,000,000”