If you have a collector vehicle that you would like to sell, an auction is a great way to get that vehicle in front of a large audience of automotive buyers. We will also have a fully manned post-sale lot for any “no-sales” from the block, as well as a“re-run” at the end for free, so there will be three opportunities to sell the vehicle.
Here’s how it works:
1. Collect information about the vehicle/s you would like to sell
- A copy of the Title for the vehicle/s, and the VIN number
- Electronic photos of the vehicle/s (3/4 front, profile of side, rear, interior, engine)
- Description/Highlights about the vehicle(s) (include any relevant details)
2. Complete the Consignment Form below – Upon submission of the following form, a representative will contact you regarding your entry to establish your sale number and review all appropriate fees.
3. Pay $200 Consignment Fee to reserve your space – Auction lot numbers are first come, first serve; best numbers will go first, of course. Secure yours now with a credit card. 10% seller’s premium.