1968 Triumph TR5 Pl (Petrol Injection) Roadster finished in Signal Red over Black.
– 56,247 miles showing on the odometer.
– Featuring the fuel injected engine that was only offered to the European market.
– The fuel injection increased the horsepower from 111 to over 150 and a 0-60mph time of 6.5 seconds.
– Black convertible soft top
– Black tonneau cover
– Four speed manual transmission with overdrive.
– Metric speedometer
– Dulpo headlamps
– Silver wire wheels
– Correct OEM red line Michelin tires.
– Unequal-length A-arm front suspension with coil springs.
– Independent rear suspension with semi-trailing arms and coil springs.
– Front disc/rear drum brakes.
– Accompanying this car is its British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate verifying its original build date of February 6, 1968 and its original specs such as Signal Red paint, wire wheels, and metric speedometer.