1964 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
389 4bbl with lots of local history. Mrs. E.R. Wocknet was given this car in 1964 for Christmas by her husband Gene Wockner owner of Wockner Pontiac at 4724 Roosevelt Way Seattle WA. Mrs. Wockner had a sterling silver dash plaque made for her baby inscribed “Mrs. E.R. Wockner from Wockner Pontiac”. He husband Gene Wockner was the 1st in Seattle to offer the 36 months to pay for you new Pontiac in 1950 found in “The Cizizen” paper in Bothell, WA. They started Wockner Pontiac in the late 1930’s to the Mid 1970’s the car was stored in a climate controlled garage from 1985 to 2000 when the Jones family of Woodinville, WA bought it from the Wockner estate and foundation. The name the car “Big Red” and was only use for Sunday drives and was the mascot for their local High Schools baseball team. It loved and cared for by both families. This car has a unique history and came loaded from the factory for Mrs. Wockner as follow: P.S, P.B, tilt wheel, bucket seats, and console with O.E.M. Also, vacuum gauge, floor shift 3 speed automatic, power antenna, power windows, with additional power wing windows (rare) power top and has premium light group with detachable trunk light. It has a rare vacuum trunk popper inside the glove box, day and night mirror and map light. The car has original Hollywood wheels with new tires. Factory jack assembly and factory dual exhaust. All original interior and carpet. Visually no rust anywhere. Original floor pans, trunk pan and body panels. Everything is in superb condition with never having been wrecked or modified except for exhaust tips. It has original license plate frame from Wockner Pontiac and spare tire and wheel dated from 1964. Car comes with factory owner’s manual, warranty book with protector plate and factory convertible operation and car book. This car is a time capsule with great ownership history and documentation. The car is in original color and trim. A collectors dream and wonderful investment to add to any collection.