1964 Corvette Stingray Convertible Features
- New 5.7L (350CID) Engine in 2005
- New Flaming River Tilt Steering Column
- New Power Steering System
- New GM 2.43:1 Super T-10 Four Speed Transmission in 2004
- Replaced wheels with Direct Bolt on 15 x 6 Knock Off wheels.
- New Leather Interior and Corvette Red Paint in 2004
- New exhaust system in 2008
This car has been driven very little in the last 12 years. The drive train has less than 5000 miles on it. Everything is in working condition except the Tachometer.
The Denver Broncos Emblem on the seat backs will be removed and replaced with blank matching leather at sellers expense if buyer chooses to do so.